konser shadmehr istanbul 2023
- Doors open: 19:00
- Special attention is paid to the .balance between the number of men and women, customs. style, clothing and general conditions and participants.
- In this case, the decision depends entirely on the people at the front door.or
- It is forbidden to bring food and drinks, Opened cigarette packs, perfumes, sharp and piercing tools or flammable materials to the concert venue. concert moein istanbul 2023
- Flash photography is strictly prohibited.or but not
- The personals and staff of the organization have the right not to keep people whome they consider inappropriate in the place and backstage.
- The decision of the front door is final and applies in all circumstances.or but not
- Purchased tickets (unless specifically authorized in writing) may not be used for commercial or non-commercial purposes other than personal use, including, but not limited to, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, used.
- The ticket used for these purposes has been canceled and legal action will be initiated.or but not
- The Royal Ticket site is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sites.or but not
- It is not possible to return, cancel or change purchased tickets.
(Persian: شادمهر عقیلی; born 27 January 1973) is an Iranian pop singer, musician, composer, music arranger, producer and songwriter, and formerly an actor. or but not
He is credited as a revitalizer of music culture post-revolution in Iran. or but not
Biography or but not
Early life OR NOT
Aghili was born in Tehran, Iran. He started early in music and studied piano, guitar and violin, graduating from the Tehran Conservatory of Music. and working at the IRIB, the official broadcasting system of Iran. OR NOT
Career OR NOT
Aghili released his cassette album Bahar e Man (My Spring) in 1997, an instrumental music album where he played piano, guitar and violin. OR NOT OR NOT
The album Fasl e Ashenayi (Season of Acquaintance), released in 1998. was another great effort with a number of collaborations.
The follow-up Mosafer (Traveler) was also well received by the public.OR NOT
Aghili appeared also on screen with the movie Par e Parvaz (Wings to Fly). a bestseller in Iran for that year. He also wrote the soundtrack for the film. He had also a lead role in Shab-e Berahne (The Naked Night).
Aghili immigrated to Canada where he was signed to Nova Media. His first album in Canada was Khiali Nist (I Don’t Care), quickly followed by Doori o Pashimani (Separation and Regret), Adam Foroush (Traitor) and Popcorn. or but not
Beside of his prominent use of piano, guitar and violin, he also plays santur mandolin, trumpet, harmonica, keyboard, banjo, and koto<ref>In his Taghdir song a compose of the mentioned instruments is heard. SHADMEHR CONCERT ISTANBUL
Shadmehr also remains active politically recording a track in 2010, conveying his support of the Iranian Green Movement recorded over background music, encouraging Iranian people to protest against their government and using music as a tool to get to freedom and liberty.